Workers' Compensation

What should I do if I have an on-the-job injury or illness?

If emergency care is needed, call 911. Immediately complete the form available below to report your injury.

Designated Clinics
If you need medical treatment, immediately after submitting the form to report an on-the-job injury or illness, schedule your first appointment at a designated clinic who are certified and specialized to be compliant by the State of Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry in providing guidance to help you navigate questions on getting better and focus on returning back to work safely.


HealthPartners St. Paul Clinic Wabasha
205 S. Wabasha St., St. Paul, MN 55107

HealthPartners Clinic Inver Grove Heights
5625 Cenex Drive, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077

MN Occupational Health - Summit Orthopedics
1400 Corporate Ctr. Curve, Eagan, MN 55121

MN Department of Labor Worker's Compensation
An employee's guide to the Minnesota's workers' compensation system (also available in Spanish)